Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off to CHA Craft Supershow!

Well, I am getting ready for my trip tomorrow to the CHA Craft Supershow. I am so excited! I hear that there are going to be tons of make and takes. And I already looked through all the workshops and I just love them! I am definitely taking one class, hopefully two, lets see.

I am really looking forward to the Michaels, Joanns, ACMoore, and SplitCoastStampers booths that look like they are doing different make and takes every 2-3 hours. So I'll have to keep going back to them and checking out what they have. I hear that some make and takes will be free and others will be for a fee, so I'll have to wait and see what each vendor decides to do. Hopefully I can do quite a few of these make and takes without going through all of my budget too fast.

On friday, I get to meet Nancy Nally and several of my fellow paperclipping fans. It will be fun to talk to her in person, and also get to put faces on some of the names from the paperclipping community. Possibly on thursday I will also get to meet Noell, we'll see if I can find where she is filming her next episode of Newsbreak.

Anticipation for this event has been mixed. Some people say its not worth it since the hot new products revealed at CHA summer earlier this week will not be at the consumer Craft Supershow. But it looks like with all the make and takes, workshops, crops, celebrities, and events that there is still much to look forward to at the CHA Craft Supershow!

Stay tuned throughout the weekend as I post live from the show with my reviews and photos. I'll make sure to post the event's highlights so you can share the experience with me!


Ibis

No comments: