Sunday, August 2, 2009

Its Over - So Sad!

Well, its all over now. The CHA Craft Supershow has closed its doors and there was so much more that I wanted to do but never got a chance to do. There were way too many lines to do anything and time just flew by as I waited. I think that the convention could have easily been a successful four day event so that everyone could do everything. But as a two day event it was amazing. In my opinion, the event was a complete success. People were leaving with bags and bags of shopping items and sitting it seat after seat of make and takes, most of which were free!

To my surprise, there were many new CHA Summer releases that made it to the consumer show such as provocraft's Gypsy demo, the Craftwell Personal Cutting System that requires no mats, the Imaginisce i-top Brad Maker Tool, Tim Holtz's latest Stampers Anonymous Stamps, Graphic 45 latest Paper Collections, and more!

Overall I think that the event was a huge success. Everyone wanted an event that had great new products and also some shopping bargains all together. It was "the" place to be this months for all crafters. And from the crowds I think that most of us were there, lol! I hope you had a chance to be there too.

No comments: