Saturday, August 1, 2009

Paperclipping Meet and Greet

I enjoyed meeting my fellow paperclipping.com fans today. I noticed
traychic right Away since she has that cute hair just like in her
picture. She was so much fun. I Also met CraftySuz who was so sweet
and had tons of stories to share about the preceeding CHA show. It
was great to hear about her adventures. The highlight of the meet and
greet was when Nancy Nancy joined us. She was a cute young and thin
person, nothing like she looks on the Paperclipping Newsbreak
episodes. Her camera just does not do her justice. We need to ask
Izzy to hook her up.

I gave out some goody bags so everyone had a little something to
remember our Paperclipping Meet and Greet. Below is a picture of the
bags I made out of patterened cardstock. I just love how they came out.

1 comment:

TrayChic said...

You were so much fun, too! And the goodie bag was so sweet of you.