Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Craft Projects were Published!


I was so excited to see my crafts published in a big local magazine called the Parklander. They ran an article about giving crafts as gifts for the holidays and two of my craft projects were photographed for the article. What a thrill!

The first project shown in the article is a rear view mirror ornament I made with pictures of my kids. I gave these to my parents for them to hang in their car and they just love them! They are made with an acrylic flower, stamped swirls, and a flower that I affixed with a rhinestone brad and my crop-a-dile.

The second project is a mobile I made for Tim Holtz using different Idea-ology products and vintage music themed paper.

Here is a link to the whole article:

1 comment:

Susan Lepore said...

Congrats Ibis! That is amazing! What fun!