Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Beaded Zipper Pulls


I made these awesome beaded zipper pulls using Tim Holtz Idea-ology products. I participated in an online swap where each of us had to make something using any of the products in the idea-ology line. I used the new super fun and versatile Type Charms and the swivel clasps and added some various beads I had laying around, and made these very functional zipper pulls.

On the type charms I use my printer to print the word CREATE very small on matching cardstock and then I used a 1/2 inch punch to make it the same size as the type charm. Then I glued the punched out word to the type charm, covered it with the included epoxy sticker and it made the perfect charm to complete my piece.

Aren't they fun! Try it out!

Supplies:

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Type Charms
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Swivel Clasps
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Jump Rings
Misc Beads of your choice

3 comments:

Cariena said...

what a wonderful idea! you are really talented!

Gine said...

These are just totally CUTE

noell said...

These are so beautiful. Have you decided what you'll do with them yet? I'd love to know!