Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost 2 - Layout with Little Yellow Bicycle


I love this line by Little Yellow Bicycle. Its called Vita Bella and I went kinda nuts and purchased every sheet and every embellishment for this line. Its all gorgeous!

So when I pulled out this beautiful photo of my daughter wearing blue, and looked through my stash of blue papers to find the perfect one, I just had to go with the Vita Bella line.

I added to this paper a blue ornate sticker and some lace paper from KI Memories, and finished it off with some white prima flowers inked to match. I also inked the blue lace paper to make it match even better.

I love this layout because it has so many customizations and I feel that its one of my more artsy layouts.

Try it yourself. I used the following:

Little Yellow Bicycle - Vita Bella Collection
Prima Innoscence Small Flower Mix 35
Prima Innoscence Large Flower Mix 36

No comments: