Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vintage Dad & Me - Graphic 45

My son only went to summer camp for part of the summer this year. He spent the rest of the time at the office with Dad. He takes his Nintendo DS with him to keep him busy, and Dad lets him use a computer at work sometimes too.

These photos were taken with an iphone app called Hipstamatic that gives pictures a 70s look to them. I just love how well they came out once printed!

I used a sanding and inking technique to give all the graphic 45 papers even more of an antique look and feel. Then I placed then on a contrasting black background and added several embellishments that I inked and gathered into interesting clusters of embellies!

I finished it off with a title created with graphic 45 letters and a stunning Rusty Pickle diecut tag and buckle.

No comments: