Sunday, October 24, 2010

Breast Cancer: Live to Remember

Continuing on with my series of posts in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I am posting another page from my grungeboard minibook.  This page says "Survive to Remember".  It is not until long after you conquer the battle against Cancer that you get to recognize how significant and positive it was to go through that experience.  You become a stronger person because of it, and remembering what you went through, and what you won the battle against becomes a testament of your courage and determination. 

Please join me in my fundraising activity benefiting the Susan Komen society.  Click on this link and give to their efforts to find a cure.  Any amount will do, even if you can only give very little.  You too can make a difference.  Please give what you can.

No comments: