Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Breast Cancer: Surviving with Hope

I love the famous quote from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe that says:

"In all things it is better to hope than to despair."


There is no doubt that Breast Cancer Treatment is difficult and grueling. Multiple people in my life have told me that there were moments that they just wanted to die. Its a pain that no one should have to go through.

If there is one thing that I can offer is hope. It is so important to hold on to hope in such a difficult time. Hope that you WILL get through this. Hope that it will all be over soon. And hope that there will be a cure soon.


Please join me in my fundraising activity benefiting the Susan Komen society.  Click on this link and give to their efforts to find a cure.  Any amount will do, even if you can only give very little.  You too can make a difference.  Please give what you can.

No comments: