Friday, October 1, 2010

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I am posting to tell you that you can make a difference.  Yes, you!

My current series of posts will be dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.  I'll be posting several projects that I have done to honor special people who are battling through the journey that is Breast Cancer Treatment.  These people need some strong inspiration to be brave, and hold on to hope, and know that others really do care about them.  Hopefully these projects will inspire you too.

I seriously feel that everyone is affected by this.  All of us get worried about it.  And it is over us like a gloomy cloud of concern.  Just imagine if we could find a cure.  Just imagine if we did not have to worry about it any more.  Just imagine if no one needs to suffer through the treatment any more.


Please join me in my fundraising activity benefiting the Susan Komen society.  Click on this link and give to their efforts to find a cure.  Any amount will do, even if you can only give very little.  You too can make a difference.  Please give what you can.


No comments: